1. Collection of Data. Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address and a unique user ID and password. Providing us with other information is at your option. Please take note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information but we’ll never make these available here in the public areas [message boards, galleries, blog] of this site. Like many web sites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information.
2. Use of Data. We may use Data to customize and enhance your user experience on this site. Data may be used to communicate important security or technical information under extraordinary circumstances as deemed necessary by the owners of the site. Your Data will not be provided to third parties except (i) pursuant to legal process or law enforcement; (ii) we find that your use of this site violates this Policy, our Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property.
5. Children. This site is SurfSafe and as such is suited to all general audiences. For more information, please contact our webmaster.
6. Editing or Deleting Your Account Information. We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account information that you provided to us in registration by using your personal page configuration area. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting our webmaster. Content or other data that you may have provided to us and that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within our forums, may continue to remain on our site at our discretion even though your user account is deleted.
9. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our webmaster.